Auglaize County Ohio Web Portal
Friday, July 29, 2016

County Directories


Permits / Standards

Road Right-Of-Way Permits
No one shall perform any type of construction or disturb the road right-of-way on a County maintained roadway without first obtaining a permit from the Auglaize County Engineer. After receiving a permit, the owner is to call OUPS (1-800-362-2764) to obtain the location of all underground utilities prior to construction.


Your rating: None (1 vote)
Page Last Modified: January 20, 2015