201 Willipie Street, Suite 207
Wapakoneta, Ohio 45895
The law library was incorporated January 28, 1895. It is located in the courthouse. By statute each of Ohio's 88 counties is mandated to maintain a law library for the use of the court and bar. The use of the library by the public is limited to Wednesdays, from 12:00 - 3:00 pm.
The mission of the library is to provide the county bar with the most current and accurate legal information available to promote the pursuit of justice.
The library is staffed with 1 part-time employee. Lucy Merges serves as the librarian. She is responsible for the daily operation of the library and has served as librarian since January of 2010.